Business Development Representative
Looking to join a fast-growing team who is raising the bar in logistics? At LinQ, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your own career and earn big rewards for your hard work!
Have you ever thought about what is inside the trailer of the 18-wheeler truck driving next to you on the road? It could be the groceries you will buy from the store or the new electronics you put on your wish list. Logistics is always around us and is essential to our everyday lives!
LinQ Transport is a third-party transportation service provider based out of Bedford, TX. We provide our clients with world class customer service combined with cost effective, value added logistics solutions. Our ideal employees are high energy self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit for success. LinQ believes in building a company around the needs of our customers and carriers starts with the hiring process. We hire men and women who share our enthusiasm for quality business relationships and growth. We have invested in both highly qualified people and the most comprehensive training to create customized transportation solutions to move our customer’s shipments every day.
We are always on the hunt for experienced individuals or college graduates to join our training program as Business Development Representatives. The main responsibility for this opportunity is sourcing and building relationships with Customers who have shipping needs. Additional duties include providing competitive rates while maintaining company revenue and margin goals, generating load count, and giving us effort to make you successful!
Are you driven, relentless and motivated? Then we want you to APPLY NOW!
- BASE PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- PAID INVOICED DATE!
- OPPORTUNITY TO GROW FROM WITHIN
- CASUAL DRESS CODE
- WORK HARD, PLAY HARD ENVIRONMENT
- OPTION FOR FULL BENEFITS
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- COMPANY CULTURE
- GREAT LOCATION
- VACATON TIME
- 401K MATCH
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree required and/or 1 year of industry experience
WE WELCOME RECENT COLLGE GRADS!
- Building strong partnerships with customers (Shippers)
- Negotiating shipment rates
- Researching and sourcing clients to create long term partnerships
- Identifying and understanding the needs of our customers
- Understanding the supply and demand of the market
- Identifying problems and finding solutions
- Growing and maintaining book of business
- High energy and self-motivated
- Exceptionally organized
- Effective communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to handle heavy telephone activity
- Must be able to respond quickly, follow-up and complete tasks
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making abilities