Business Development Representative
Looking for a fast-paced environment and looking to join a team who is raising the bar in logistics? Then let’s chat. We are looking to expand our brokerage department. At LinQ Transport, we provide our clients with world class customer service combined with cost effective, value added logistics solutions. Our ideal employees are high energy self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit for success. At LinQ Transport, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your own career and earn big rewards for your hard work.
High Energy. High Standards. High Impact. High Integrity.
- Building strong partnerships with our customers (Shippers)
- Negotiating shipment rates
- Tracking and tracing shipments
- Researching and sourcing carriers to create long term partnerships
- Identifying and understanding the needs of our customers
- Understanding the supply and demand of the market
- Identifying problems and finding solutions
We have invested in both highly qualified people and the most comprehensive training to create customized transportation solutions to move our customer’s shipments every day. Our team is comprised of highly motivated, results driven individuals who like to work hard and reap the rewards.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree required OR 2 years' industry experience
WE WELCOME RECENT COLLEGE GRADS!
- Detail Oriented
- Great communication
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to build long term partnerships with people at all levels of a business
- Ability to produce and multitask in a fast paced, changing, competitive environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively using various different methods such as phone, email, messenger, and in person
- Ability to remain persistent and positive
- An innovative thinker who enjoys learning and solving problems
- Enthusiastic, assertive, driven, dynamic, and flexible
- Ability to take responsibility for shipments outside normal business hours
- Ability to work occasional weekends
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion reach viable decisions relative to business operations and carrier procurement