Carrier Sales Representative
Looking to join a fast-growing team who is raising the bar in logistics? At LinQ, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your own career and earn big rewards for your hard work!
Are you driven, relentless and highly motivated? Then we want YOU TO APPLY NOW!
LinQ Transport is a third-party transportation service provider based out of Bedford, TX. We provide our clients with world class customer service combined with cost-effective, value-added logistics solutions. LinQ believes in building a company around the needs of our customers and carriers starts with the hiring process. We hire men and women who share our enthusiasm for quality business relationships and growth to become successful sales representatives.
We are on the hunt for experienced Carrier Sales individuals to join our team! The main responsibility for this role is sourcing and building relationships with transportation carriers to perform movements for our customers shipping needs. Additional duties include coordinating daily dispatch, carrier management, being a resource to carriers regarding questions, negotiating competitive rates and ensuring capacity coverage for our customer’s shipments.
- BASE PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- PAID INVOICED DATE!
- OPPORTUNITY TO GROW FROM WITHIN
- CASUAL DRESS CODE
- WORK HARD, PLAY HARD ENVIRONMENT
- OPTION FOR FULL BENEFITS
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- COMPANY CULTURE
- GREAT LOCATION
- VACATON TIME
- 401K MATCH
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree required and/or 1 year of industry experience
- Building strong partnerships with carriers (Drivers/Dispatchers)
- Negotiating shipment rates
- Researching and sourcing carriers to create long term partnerships
- Identifying and understanding the needs of our customers
- Understanding the supply and demand of the market
- Identifying problems and finding solutions
- Growing and maintaining book of business
- High energy and self-motivated
- Exceptionally organized
- Effective communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to handle heavy telephone activity
- Must be able to respond quickly, follow-up and complete tasks
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making abilities